924 Dandridge Dr Deltona FL 32725 MLS O5978904
Less Photos /\
924 Dandridge Dr
Home Description: 924 Dandridge Dr
Are you looking for ample amount of space with NO HOA in a desired established community!? Welcome Home! Beautiful brick front exterior greets you with double entry wood doors and arched window to allow natural light in. AC & WATER HEATER REPLACED IN 2019. Once you enter you've welcomed by a large foyer with vaulted ceilings. To your right is your formal dining room with beautiful parquet wood flooring and large picture window that faces your front entry and front yard space. To your left, you have a bonus room (originally the formal living) but can be used as a 4th bedroom or private office/den or a playroom - your options are endless! Continue from your foyer to the expansive family room with beautiful new laminate flooring and massive cathedral ceilings to make your space feel even larger. Lovely custom built-in shelving is a favorite cherished touch in this home. Large glass sliders open up to your screened and covered lanai with steps down to your spacious patio, fantastic for entertaining! Kitchen has been upgraded with newer cabinets along the back wall and custom counter tops with newer microwave. This kitchen and family room is perfect for entertaining as it opens up and allows conversations flowing! Eat-in nook in the kitchen overlooks your backyard, and breakfast bar allows for additional seating. Built-in office or drop station is situated at the garage entry. CONVENIENT SPLIT FLOOR PLAN. ALL BEDROOMS HAVE NEWER 2019 CARPET INSTALLED. Primary bedroom is a great size and features walk-in closet and private en-suite bathroom that includes dual sink vanity, shower stall and private commode stall. Your other two bedrooms are located off the family room and share a full guest bathroom. These bedrooms are a FANTASTIC size and have newer carpet and ceiling fans. Sit and relax in your screened patio overlooking your backyard with ample amount of playing space and fully fenced in for your pups to play! Quiet street in the "hilly" Deltona Lakes community, this fantastic 1/4+ acre lot this home is ready for new owners!
- Elementary School: Discovery Elem
- Middle School: Deltona Middle
- High School: University High School-VOL
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate
- Exterior Features: Fence,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2092
Available now at $270,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 13857.00
- Lot Dim: 88x133
- Lot Acres: 0.3100
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 13
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Oversized Lot,Paved
924 Dandridge Dr Deltona FL 32725
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,368*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(321) 732-8588 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of EXP REALTY LLC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# O5978904) located at 924 Dandridge Dr Deltona FL 32725, call: 321-732-8588
924 Dandridge Dr, Deltona FL is a single family home of 1611 sqft and
is currently priced at $270,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
This home on 924 Dandridge Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Deltona, FL.
Autumn Woods, Deltona Woods and Arbor Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS O5978904 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2021 (7 days ago).