Description: 704 Grado Pt
Discover this sparkling luxury townhouse in the beautiful Hamptons at Oviedo. The immaculate three-bedroom, three and a half bathroom "Riverside" Model is an end unit ensuring lots of natural light. The bright kitchen with its beautiful bright cabinets, stainless steel appliances, large island, and quartz countertops also has a sitting area and a walk-out balcony.
Some of the home’s notable features include:
- Security system;
- Fire sprinkler system;
- Balcony and Juliette Balcony;
- 10-foot ceilings on the main floor;
- 8-foot doors;
- High-quality vinyl plank flooring;
- Ceiling fans;
- Two-car garage;
- Upgraded cabinets and carpet;
- Rainhead ceiling shower and comfort height toilets;
- One bedroom and ensuite bathroom on the ground floor;
- Built-in bar of reclaimed wood custom made for the home.
The community features include movies and concerts in the park at the amphitheater, monthly food trucks, a dog run, a community pool, and a large gazebo that can be rented.
You’ll be located only five miles from the University of Central Florida and within walking-distance to restaurants and parks. The complex is also conveniently located near the Oviedo Mall, the new hospital, and the 417.
From downtown Orlando, 408 to 417 North to Red Bug Lake Rd at exit 41. Take Mitchell Hammock Road to left on Central Avenue. Turn right on the last street of development, Grady Point.