1014 Golf View Estates Dr Orange City FL 32763 MLS O5890857
Less Photos /\
1014 Golf View Estates Dr
Home Description: 1014 Golf View Estates Dr
This stunning two-story residence in the gated Oakhurst Estates is ready for you to call it home! With NO rear neighbors and a MUST SEE VIEW from the downstairs oversized covered lanai or sizable upstairs balcony, the pristinely kept the 4 bedroom, 3/1 baths home boasts an open floor plan, second floor loft and a media/game room that could also be used as a 5th bedroom, office or homeschool study. The extra large first floor features an elegant living and formal dining space, open kitchen with dark wood cabinets, recessed lighting and stainless steel appliances as well as an inviting breakfast nook. The downstairs owner's suite is located off the family room and includes a standalone shower as well as a bathtub and walk-in closet. Upstairs you will find a huge loft space, 3 additional large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and the surround sound wired media room. The upstairs balcony offers plenty of space for gathering as well as a breathtaking view of the sunrise and SpaceX launches. Use the sprawling back yard to build the pool you've always wanted while storing your gardening equipment and tools in the rear shed included. Whether you're looking to make room for a growing family, to accommodate multiple generations without sacrificing privacy, working from home, participating in virtual learning, or just want more than enough space both indoors and outdoors to breathe and entertain - THIS IS THE ONE. Make your appointment to view today - this home won't last long!
- Address: 1014 Golf View Estates Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Orange City
- Zip: 32763
- County: Volusia
- Community Features: Gated, Playground
- Elementary School: Orange City Elem
- Middle School: River Springs Middle School
- High School: University High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility, Loft, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3878
Available now at $399,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 8760
- Lot Dim: 73x120
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 30
- HOA Fees: $77 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $76
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, Gentle Sloping, On Golf Course, Pasture, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA documents and management to confirm details.
1014 Golf View Estates Dr Orange City FL 32763
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,941*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(321) 732-8588 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# O5890857) located at 1014 Golf View Estates Dr Orange City FL 32763, call: 321-732-8588
1014 Golf View Estates Dr, Orange City FL is a single family home of 3500 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
This home on 1014 Golf View Estates Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Orange City, FL.
MLS O5890857 has been posted on this site since 10/7/2020 (17 days ago).